about me

Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm Sorry That I Love You~

I'm sorry
If you read this..

But most of all...

I'm sorry
For not being sorry anymore.

I'm sorry
That you can't accept me for who I am.

I'm sorry
I can never do anything right, and nothing that I do is good
enough to make it in your world.

I'm sorry
I have priorities and don't have much time to go out.

I'm Sorry
That when I've had a long day, all I want to do is to feel comfortable with you

I'm Sorry
That i fall fast when I know what my heart feels.

Im sorry
That I run away when i don't know what to do.

I'm sorry
That I'm tired of fighting, and that I don't want to hurt anymore.

I'm sorry
That i'm tired of searching to be accepted and that there's nothing else I can do.

I'm sorry
That I told you I loved you and actually meant it.

I'm Sorry
That I cared.

And last...

I'm sorry that I wasn't what you were looking for.
I'm sorry that I couldn't give you what you thought you deserved.
I'm sorry that you broke my heart.
I'm sorry that I gave you the chance to break my heart again.

But mostly...

I'm sorry that I don't hate you.
Because you know damn well that I should.

3 comments:

ticnube said...

klu dah die xmo..udah le.. cari hat lain la...

nur_aishah said...

nice poems u have...tapi,sedihnye...
life goes on Mar...semangat!!

waqarena said...

a very compassionate poem....
is this about you?
if it is, there is no need for u 2 cry for dat guy..
u are a great gal, find someone else, im sure u wont be having any problems with it...
anyhow, cheer up, live life 2 de fullest...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...