about me

Sunday, May 20, 2012

I need You

The loneliness
The emptiness inside
The feeling of wanting everyone to understand me
The need to have someone I love by my side
The challenges that seems to keep pouring down
In the end,it will never end
until I find my way

why am I still here when everyone seems to progress?
why should I remain the same when people believe that you can be better?
why still I keep arguing things that has already been approved and well explained?
why I'm acting as if I am still lacking of something when I had more than enough?

Things seem to be intermittently all right
Fluctuation of emotional phases
Euphoric,manic and depressed most of the time
The only tranquility I had is when with Him

Ya Allah,keep me close to You :(
I really need You right now.









"Ya Allah,permudahkanlah jodohku.Kurniakan aku jodoh yang baik.
Kurniakan aku seorang suami yang dapat membimbingku,agar kami dapat 
menyemai cinta kami dalam keberkatanMu"








2 comments:

amiraqramazizi said...

mar jarang tulis dah skang.pe kaba? are u alrite?

mar masri said...

yup..i'll write when i feel like one. alhamdulillah,i'm doing good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...