about me

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Random Tuesday

Salam.
Alhamdulillah,thank you Allah for all of your Merciness towards us.


being a bit free today,let me write something light
which is just part of my random thoughts


Let's talk about friends.


To be frank,
I'd rather not having friends cause to find an understanding friend 
is pretty hard and complicated.
Not many of them will be there when we shed into tears.
And not many of them will be able to feel what we feel
when we are in the worst.
Most of them will only be there when they wished something from us or only 
when we are in joyous mood.Is it?
Everyone define friends in their own way.


Asking myself,which person in my life who meant the most to me?


The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.


And not the one, who simply judge our sadness/powerlessness
and NOT those who simply label everyone as weak
just because she/he thought they are strong enough!


Somehow, it's kinda frustrating to know how people can change dramatically.
The one who makes you feel so special yesterday,has now make you feel so unwanted today.
It still happens,just happened and will always happen.
However,that's not a big deal to me at all.
I have Allah.That's for sure.
Sometimes, she/he can be very sweet talker in front us..and we realized that
the following day,they will turn into someone else.People change.
We never know what they think towards us.
I don't need to know about that.Who cares.
Cause they didn't deserve to judge me.Allah did.


Realizing this, I became more cautious in getting closer with anyone.
Because i will only consider those who really deserve my loyalty and sincerity in friendship.
Day by day, as all of us became more matured,we realized that all we need is Allah.
No one will be able to heal us unless Allah.
And it's worth to just rely on Him.



To give more and to accept little :)

The diversities lead someone to maturity.




Maybe.









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...